Paris, Bidding and Partnerships

I was at an IT partners award evening at Paris (in a place overlooking the stunning Place Vendome) on wednesday. Several partnerships in the IT industry were awarded. There were some small companies partnering with big companies and some others between small ones. There were no big with big, which was probably only a coincidence. Though no one mentioned how they won customers together, the bid manager in me could imagine the trials and tribulations the partnerships must have gone through during the bidding. One must remember, of course, that these were the success stories paraded on the awards night. There must have been plenty of failures for every success story.



Partnering to bid is a topic in itself and I shall devote a future post or two to it later. Now, I must get ready for the long journey ahead. For the next four weeks when I am partly on holiday, I would probably post only little vignettes like this. Perhaps some photos too.

0 comments :: Paris, Bidding and Partnerships

Post a Comment